First you will need to submit a pitch video on this DevPost site that sums up your idea, from this finalists will be short-listed and will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to our panel of judges.
- Pitch video must be a maximum of 3 minutes long.
- Pitchers are required to submit their 3 minute video as part of their competition entry and nomination’s round to be considered for final selection and to be invited to present at UPitch.
- DevPost is the official UPitch competition submission site; remember to register at least one team member in DevPost (you'll need at least one person registered in DevPost to create and submit your video pitch)
- Please include in your submission, team name and pitcher name, a list of your team members, with details about your pitch, concept and ideas.
- Note all submission elements and times are system controlled so no extensions are available! Closing date is 3rd of May 2018.
Tips and what Judges’ will be looking for:
- Understand the market?
- Does your strategic thinking make sense?
- Is your thinking innovative or pedestrian?
- Does the concept have ‘legs’? Can you see it extending through many channels?
- Is it absolutely relevant?
- Did it provoke a reaction or merely a nod?
- Are your costs/timelines reasonable?
- Will customers feel value for money?